[Snort-users] FW: FW: Snort report has "No Data"

Jun Wan junwei_wan at ...125...
Fri Aug 6 06:27:29 EDT 2010

 Oops, too happy too early, Snort Report 2.0 is able to produce some report/graphs from my old log/database (e.g. 16th, 17th,21th of June 2010 etc). When I tried to produce today's summary report, it produces a report with "JPGraph error:25121" , " JPGraph error:15009", and  "0" (no data) for signatures, sources, sensors etc.

Any idea?

Is this meant to be like this for a Beta version?

Any info and help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

John