[Snort-users] SQueRT 0.5b Released.

Paul Halliday paul.halliday at ...11827...
Tue Aug 3 17:41:35 EDT 2010

For those of you that remember this crufty piece of PHP, it has been
reworked. In fact; now, it may even be useful!  Well, probably not. It
is free though.

"About:

This tool is used to query and view IDS alert data stored in a Sguil
database. The design philosophy is somewhat.. OK, loosely, analogous
to reading a newspaper.
I see it like this: I don't have a lot of time, I am marginally
interested and have a few minutes to spare. I haven't looked at those
events lately; whats up?..."

http://www.pintumbler.org/Code/squert

Enjoy
--
Paul Halliday
Ideation | Individualization | Learner | Achiever | Analytical