[Snort-users] Secure Connection to transfer logs.

firnsy firnsy at ...14568...
Thu Apr 29 16:18:04 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 15:11 -0400, Randal T. Rioux wrote:
> This is a great idea.
>
> Firnsy... calling firnsy... what say you? Add a --with-pgsql-ssl flag?

You raaaaannnngggggggg...

This is has not gone unnoticed and has been implemented and will find
its way into the 1.9-beta1 release (thanks to beenph).

> Thanks
> Randy
>

> On Thu, April 29, 2010 2:38 pm, beenph wrote:
> > I will not talk about mysql here because i dont know but im sure it

---8< snip >8---

On a side note this is was implemented on the mysql side from the last
1.8 stable though is considered experimental at this stage until it gets
a reasonable amount of air time.

Regards,

--
firnsy