[Snort-users] snort 2.8.5.3 with react keyword not sending rule msg to browser

RMS, Admin Admin.RMS at ...14841...
Thu Apr 29 09:49:58 EDT 2010

Hello,

My firefox show "the connection was reset" message when my pc is matching the react rule (see below), but I can't see the message that's in my snort rule in the html answer. I only can see the content of 'msg' in the alert log.

alert tcp $HOME_NET any -> $EXTERNAL_NET 80 (content:"GET"; \
flow: to_server,established;content:"yahoo.com"; \
msg:"Notforchildren!";sid:111000101;react:block, msg;)

thanks in advance

alexandre