[Snort-users] [Emerging-Sigs] Off Topic: Information Security research paper help

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at ...14358...
Wed Apr 28 14:25:07 EDT 2010

What are you saying?  That using iThings leads to homosexual thoughts?

--On Wednesday, April 28, 2010 16:46:31 +0000 Mike Ferguson

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst