[Snort-users] Off Topic: Information Security research paper help

Eoin Miller eoin.miller at ...14586...
Wed Apr 28 14:23:16 EDT 2010

Can we just start swinging the ban hammer/modding at some point please?
If you think its hilarious to call people a faggot, why not go back to
FYAD or /b/.

HURR HURR TROLLING DEEDELY HURRR

-- Eoin