[Snort-users] snort 2.8.6 inline mode issues

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Tue Apr 27 14:05:06 EDT 2010

iptables  -I FORWARD -j QUEUE

Will send all traffic going across the bridge to snort if that is what
you are trying to accomplish.

Regards,

Will
On Apr 27, 2010, at 12:22 PM, "Lawrence R. Hughes, Sr." <lhughes at ...14822...