[Snort-users] snort 2.8.5.3 with react keyword not sending msg to browser

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Apr 27 09:23:23 EDT 2010

I don't know, I don't run Snort on Windows. I don't run the react keyword.
 I was basically saying that your format is correct in your rule, maybe
someone else can pipe in and give you an opinion as well.

Joel

--
Joel Esler