[Snort-users] Unable to view snorby remotely

Kum Weng Luey kumwengluey at ...11827...
Tue Apr 20 08:02:24 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I have been meddling with snorby and apache for the past few days and still
unable to find out what is wrong.
this is how i execute snorby:

ruby script/server -e snorby -b localhost -p 12345

I went into apache and configured it to listen to port 12345 with the ip
address of the PC hosting snorby.

I moved and placed snorby in the /var/www/html directory.

installed passenger-install-apache2-module.

Would could I be lacking. I am want to view snorby from a separate
workstation without having to access the physical server itself.
Could anyone advice thank you so much in advance

Regards,
KW