[Snort-users] Weird happenings

Red Wookie redwookie at ...11827...
Mon Apr 19 14:43:43 EDT 2010

Output of which snort:
/usr/bin/which: no snort in
(/usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/root/bin)

So this is telling me that even though I did a make install, it did
not in fact, install anywhere?  So where did I go wrong with this?  It
was working two weeks ago and something happened (maybe a RHEL update)
and now this.

Getting ready to format reinstall if I can't figure this out.

-Erik

http://www.linkedin.com/in/ekmartin