[Snort-users] Weird happenings

redwookie at ...11827... redwookie at ...11827...
Mon Apr 19 10:58:52 EDT 2010

Sorry, I remember that now. Though I had already saved that, but seems I
was wrong.
Anyway, I was able to successfully configure and make, but when all said
and done, it is still giving me the "-bash: snort: command not found"
problem.
-Erik