[Snort-users] PEAR graph

Nick Moore nmoore at ...1935...
Wed Apr 14 07:46:49 EDT 2010

KW,

Is there more error text available? Something before or after "Error loading
the Graphing library"?

Also, what were you doing when this error occurred? Installing BASE?
Starting Snort?

I'm afraid I'll need more information.

Nick

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Kum Weng Luey <kumwengluey at ...11827...>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to display the graph and encounted the following error.
>
> Error loading the Graphing library. Where do I go about to rectify this
> problem. I tried the steps displayed displayed on BASE but to no avail. Hope
> someone can help.
>
> Regards,
> KW

Nick Moore, SFCE, CISSP, CISA
Sr. Systems Engineer
Voice 708-336-9041
Email nick.moore at ...1935...
IM    nickgmoore (Yahoo)
      nickgmoore38 (AIM)

   ,,_
  o"  )~   Sourcefire - The Creators of Snort
   ''''

www.sourcefire.com         www.snort.org