[Snort-users] Strata Guard

Randal T. Rioux randy at ...13561...
Sat Apr 10 00:03:33 EDT 2010

I was browsing around the Web looking to see the state of IDS/IPS
solutions. I found this product from StillSecure, and it looked
interesting. After reading pages and pages of information, I discovered
the word. Snort.

Since discovering this is just another company making money of other
people's work, my next step is usually checking for GPL compliance.

Oddly enough, I could find no link for the source. If I'm to remember
correctly, isn't that part of the deal? All I found were obnoxious forms
to fill out to have a sales monkey call me.

Am I missing something? I'm no GPL expert, so I pose this question to the
list.

Thanks!
Randy