[Snort-users] Snort-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 15

Sunil.V.Gurlahosur sunilcs6 at ...11827...
Fri Apr 9 09:17:53 EDT 2010

     I am doing project on Intrusion detection and prevention system,I am
using snort to detect present attacks with the snort rules.

Since mine is Dynamic Intrusion detection and prevention system i need to
detect any new attacks comes to my network so I want use HONEYD to monitor
my network, detect and prevent future attacks.

I am not finding good manual to install HONEYD to my system so it would be
nice if any one helps me in installing by sending INSTALLATION PROCEDURE and
am running FEDORA 11.

Thanks in advance.. :)

Sunil