[Snort-users] Snort-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 17

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...14399...
Fri Apr 9 08:51:43 EDT 2010

You can check out chapters one and two of the snort manual, or take a look at the deployment guides present on the Snort website.
http://www.snort.org/docs/setup-guides/

--
Sent from my iPad
AIM: eslerjoel