[Snort-users] Author SNORT books- Packt Publishing.

Kshipra Singh kshipras at ...14816...
Fri Apr 9 07:14:50 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I am writing to you for Packt Publishing, the publishers of computer related books.

We are planning to extend our catalogue of books on Open Source System and Network Administration softwares & are currently inviting experts to write for us. So, if you love SNORT and fancy writing a book, please write to us with your book ideas at author at ...14817...  Even if you don't have a book idea and are simply interested in writing, we are still keen to hear from you.

More details about the opportunity can be read at: http://authors.packtpub.com/content/calling-open-source-system-and-network-administration-experts-write-packt

Thanks
Kshipra Singh
Author Relationship Manager