[Snort-users] Snorby problems.

Kum Weng Luey kumwengluey at ...11827...
Thu Apr 8 22:01:07 EDT 2010

Finally I got it working. Thanks anyway. It was probably due to the unified2
configuration I set on the snort.conf.

Thanks anyway. Anyway Do you by any chance know of where do I change the
links for snorby graphs?

Thanks alot

Regads,
KW