[Snort-users] barnyard 2 not outputing logs to mysql

Kum Weng Luey kumwengluey at ...11827...
Wed Apr 7 12:15:45 EDT 2010

Yes, I guessed I have wrote it to unified2 files. Below was how i wrote it.

output alert_unified2: filename snort.alert, limit 128
output log_unified2: filename snort.log, limit 128

My barnyard command goes like this:

barnyard2 -c /etc/snort/barnyard2.conf -d /var/log/snort -f snort.alert -w
/var/log/snort/by2.waldo

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks
KW