[Snort-users] barnyard 2 not outputing logs to mysql

JJ Cummings cummingsj at ...11827...
Wed Apr 7 12:11:16 EDT 2010

Make sure that you are writing unified2 from snort and reading those files
with barnyard2.. also that you have events being generated and thusly
populated into said unified2 files.

JJC