[Snort-users] barnyard 2 not outputing logs to mysql

Kum Weng Luey kumwengluey at ...11827...
Wed Apr 7 12:04:38 EDT 2010

Hi all,

A query yet again, I have used barnyard2 in-place of barnyard after much
consideration and did configuration as how I did for barnyard.
Everything was working fine till i check mysql tables. Nothing was output to
the database.
I've checked my barnyard2 config file and double checked the database
username and password.
Everything seems right. Could i have missed out something that i did not
notice. Thank you peeps for any help rendered.

Regards,

KW