[Snort-users] Help to run snort on linux machine

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...14399...
Wed Apr 7 08:44:59 EDT 2010

I agree, metaspolit is the best way to test snort, however, let's be clear that metaspolit is not an IDS testing tool. It's an exploitation and vulnerability testing tool.

--
Sent from my iPad