[Snort-users] Help to run snort on linux machine

sri harsha harsha536 at ...11827...
Wed Apr 7 02:15:30 EDT 2010

Thanks for the quick response.

Does anybody know any tool which generates attack packets which are stateful
in nature and I can use that tool to test snort? I mean it establishes the
TCP connection and then send attack packets?

Sriharsha