[Snort-users] Best way to deploy snort

Kum Weng Luey kumwengluey at ...11827...
Tue Apr 6 21:42:48 EDT 2010

Yet another question. I tried installing barnyard2 somehow it's not pushing
data to the mysql server. However, when i shutdown barnyard2, packages being
read from the spool or .alert files. I have copied my configurations from
barnyard to barnyard2. Why is this so?

Thank you paul for answering my initial query.

regards,
KW