[Snort-users] Unable to download VRT Rules

Garland, Ken R garlandkr at ...11827...
Fri Apr 2 17:22:06 EDT 2010

I've create an account and received the welcome email, confirmed my address
and received the confirmation email. Now I log in and try to download this
file:

http://dl.snort.org/reg-rules/snortrules-snapshot-CURRENT.tar.gz

and I get this message:
403 Forbidden

Please make sure you're logged into Snort.org.

If you are logged into Snort.org, you may need a VRT subscription to access
this file.

I've tried Opera/Firefox/Chrome, restart my computer, etc. I am logged in as
it shows the "Sign out" option at the top and I can browse to "My Account"
I'm also making sure to click on the "Registered Users" link and not the
"Subscribers" link.

Thanks,
 - Ken