[Snort-users] HTTP port statistics

ll ibeginhere at ...11827...
Thu Apr 1 00:56:30 EDT 2010

after read your articles and I try the pads ,I think I now what is the
PRADS now .
what the PRADS do ,it's capture the package by pads and seek the p0f db
to match the host info. right ?
it's an amazing job. it's need to familiar the p0f and pads source code
very much.I look forward to your PRADS other linux version .

? 2010-3-31 12:39, Edward Bjarte Fjellskål ??: