[Snort-users] error while installing snort inline

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Wed Nov 25 10:05:27 EST 2009

Actually you really don't want to log directly to a db from snort when
running in inline mode. You want to log to unified output and have
barnyard put entires into a db for you.

Regards,

Will