[Snort-users] Snort+BASE+Bigfix

Mon Nov 23 16:49:20 EST 2009

Hi,

If anyone out there is using Snort, BASE and also uses Bigfix for patch management, I've got my system setup so that when you click on an IP address in BASE, you also have a link to Bigfix Web Reports (a report created by one of the Bigfix devs) for that machine so you can quickly lookup applied/missing patches.

If you are interested I can share the Bigfix report, and also the changes I made to BASE to add the link.

Thanks,
Shawn