[Snort-users] Alternate rule sets available?

Matt Jonkman jonkman at ...4024...
Mon Nov 23 09:59:21 EST 2009

I run the emerging threats ruleset. Highly recommend trying it out. Hop
on the mailing list at

to keep in touch. Lots of updates, usually 5-10 signatures a day. Very
specialized though, you MUST look through the rules before you turn them
 on.

Look forward to seeing you on the ET side!

Matt