[Snort-users] Problem with rule

Nick Moore nmoore at ...1935...
Mon Nov 23 07:06:51 EST 2009

Sofia,

Can you send the Snort-users list a snip of the /var/log/snort/alert
file so we can see which alerts are firing and attach a copy of your
snort.conf? Others may know what is causing you trouble with the
information given, but I need a little more help.

Also, if you could print the icmpv6 rule and send a pcap of the
traffic you were expecting to alert, that would help me as well.

Thanks,

Sent from my mobile device.

Nick Moore
Phone 708-336-9041