[Snort-users] BASE rule display

Randal T. Rioux randy at ...13561...
Tue Nov 17 07:42:22 EST 2009

This is a pretty good idea. If you could, please go to the feature
request page at SourceForge and add this. I'll take a look at it and see
what I can do to implement this into the next release:

While you're at it, if you're a regular user you might want to join
BASE's own mailing list, as this one is Snort-specific:

Thanks!
Randy