[Snort-users] pmgraph.pl

Edward Bjarte Fjellskål edward.fjellskal at ...14590...
Thu Nov 12 00:26:43 EST 2009

Jefferson, Shawn wrote:

As a comment to pmgraph.pl, I have earlyer made some basic plugins for
Munin that graphs different stuff that I use/need to tune snort.
http://www.gamelinux.org/?p=32
http://download.gamelinux.org/snort/Snort-Munin-Plugins.png

In the light of new stable version of Munin soon to come this year
(current is 1.4.0-alpha), I will probably spend some time and rewrite
the plugin in perl, and merge all into one plugin.
Munin also uses Tobi Oetiker's rrdtool btw.

But at the moment, munin is a must for me on all sensors.

http://download.gamelinux.org/snort/

./Edward