[Snort-users] New version - SNMP interface?

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Nov 10 11:24:22 EST 2009

When an alert happens in Sourcefire, it is brought back to the Defense
Center.  The Defense Center can output in a ton of ways.  One way is through
our Policy and Response system which will output through SNMP.  We can also
output it through Estreamer (to an SNMP input).

Please contact me off list and I can put you in touch with sales.

--
Joel Esler | 302-223-5974 | gtalk: jesler at ...1935...