[Snort-users] New version - SNMP interface?

Mark Jeanmougin Mark.Jeanmougin at ...14628...
Tue Nov 10 11:21:12 EST 2009

He's talking about all of their commercial sensors:

http://www.sourcefire.com/products/3D/sensor

MJ

>>> Honia A <honia2002 at ...125...> 11/10/2009 11:09 >>>

Thanks Joel,

I've tried contacting their US sales office but looks like there's no one to take my calls... you said they have it available in their commercial products, any specific products that you know of?

Thanks again,