[Snort-users] New version - SNMP interface?

Honia A honia2002 at ...125...
Tue Nov 10 11:09:13 EST 2009

Thanks Joel,

I've tried contacting their US sales office but looks like there's no one to take my calls... you said they have it available in their commercial products, any specific products that you know of?

Thanks again,

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:44:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] New version - SNMP interface?
From: jesler at ...1935...
To: honia2002 at ...125...
CC: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net

Snort does not support the SNMP output anymore.

The commercial Sourcefire product does have the ability to output IDS events in SNMP format.

Joel

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Honia A <honia2002 at ...125...> wrote:

Hi all,

I was just wondering if the new stable version of Snort (2.8.5.1) has SNMP interface or not?

If not, is there any snort-alike commercial product by Sourcefire which has SNMP interface?

Thanks in advance,

Snort-users list archive:

Joel Esler | 302-223-5974 | gtalk: jesler at ...1935...

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/