[Snort-users] New version - SNMP interface?

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Nov 10 10:44:39 EST 2009

Snort does not support the SNMP output anymore.

The commercial Sourcefire product does have the ability to output IDS events
in SNMP format.

Joel

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Honia A <honia2002 at ...125...> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> I was just wondering if the new stable version of Snort (2.8.5.1) has SNMP
> interface or not?
>
> If not, is there any snort-alike commercial product by Sourcefire which has
> SNMP interface?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> *
>
> *

> Bing brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it
> now.<http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MFESRP&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFESRP_Local_MapsMenu_Resturants_1x1>

Joel Esler | 302-223-5974 | gtalk: jesler at ...1935...