[Snort-users] Snort Hardware Selection and Fiber/Copper Taps

Mark W. Jeanmougin mark.jeanmougin at ...14628...
Mon Nov 2 10:27:38 EST 2009

Seriously: I have to second the recommendation to buy the Sourcefire
sensors.  I've got a half dozen or so and they work fairly well.  Their
support is great.

The 9900 has great throughput, low enough latency and can handle 10 Gbit
with no problems.

What are you looking to monitor?

MJ