[Snort-users] VRT Rules snapshot-CURRENT.tar.gz Download Error?

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Fri May 29 15:06:03 EDT 2009

That's what pulledpork was invented to do. JJ cummings can speak to
that.

--
Joel Esler | Sourcefire | 302-223-5974

On May 29, 2009, at 1:48 PM, "Jefferson, Shawn" <Shawn.Jefferson at ...14448...