[Snort-users] sig reference

Nigel Houghton nhoughton at ...1935...
Fri May 29 15:03:16 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Pedro Marinho <pppmarinho at ...11827...> wrote:
> Hello Gentlemen,
>
> Sometimes i need to read the signature reference here in order to understand
> better about an alert..
>
> in base the link http://www.snort.org/pub-bin/sigs.cgi?sid=1:1250  is not
> working..
>
> could someone tell me what may i have to edit here at base for this link
> work once again?

There is nothing you can do right now to make them work again in that
way. Right now, the individual rule event documentation is not
available on the new snort.org. The docs are still included in the
rule download tarballs and are therefore still available locally on
the file system.

When the docs are once again available online, we will let you know
via the mailing lists. Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Nigel Houghton
Head Mentalist