[Snort-users] VRT Rules snapshot-CURRENT.tar.gz Download Error?

Jeff Dell jdell at ...1095...
Fri May 29 14:20:34 EDT 2009

Interesting.. I didn't know

http://www.snort.org/pub-bin/oinkmaster.cgi/<oinkcode>/snortrules-snapshot-C
URRENT.tar.gz.md5

existed. Is there a link that doesn't require an oinkcode? I can't find one.

I also noticed that when you use this link it redirects to:

http://dl.snort.org/reg-rules/snortrules-snapshot-CURRENT.tar.gz.md5?oink_co
de=<oinkcode>

Is the original link going to go away?

Thanks!