[Snort-users] VRT Rules snapshot-CURRENT.tar.gz Download Error?

JJ Cummings cummingsj at ...11827...
Fri May 29 13:50:58 EDT 2009

That's exactly what "pulledpork" does.. it first checks the latest MD5 from
VRT and compares against the last rules tarball that it fetched.. if
matches.. the it does not re-download the file..

that being said, I am about to check in the code that will handle changes in
the md5 file format.

Cheers,
JJC

pulledpork here: http://code.google.com/p/pulledpork