[Snort-users] VRT Rules snapshot-CURRENT.tar.gz Download Error?

Sethsec sethsec at ...11827...
Thu May 28 17:49:14 EDT 2009

It looks like you guys are redirecting the initial request to www.snort.org
  to dl.snort.org. Is there anyway you can do that redirection "behind
the scenes" do I don't have to add the .34 to a butt load of outgoing
fw rules?

I figured I would at least ask :)

Sent from my iPhone