[Snort-users] VRT Rules snapshot-CURRENT.tar.gz Download Error?

Nigel Houghton nhoughton at ...1935...
Thu May 28 14:27:45 EDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Eoin Miller
<eoin.miller at ...14586...> wrote:
> And now it just started working after I fired off that email (doh!).
> However, I am downloading two rule sets at once without a VRT paid
> subscription from the same login if you Snort VRT guys are interested
> (15 minute download policy lockout doesn't seem to be working).

We aren't the ones implementing the 15 minute policy. I'll pass on the
information to the appropriate people and make sure you can't get at
the tarballs :D

--
Nigel Houghton
Head Mentalist