[Snort-users] VRT Rules snapshot-CURRENT.tar.gz Download Error?

Eoin Miller eoin.miller at ...14586...
Thu May 28 13:54:14 EDT 2009

And now it just started working after I fired off that email (doh!).
However, I am downloading two rule sets at once without a VRT paid
subscription from the same login if you Snort VRT guys are interested
(15 minute download policy lockout doesn't seem to be working).

--
Eoin Miller