[Snort-users] Snort v2.8.4.1 Ignores config logdir in snort.conf?

Ryan Jordan ryan.jordan at ...1935...
Fri May 22 14:03:59 EDT 2009

This has already been reported, and should be fixed in the next Snort
release. In the meantime, you can use the -l command-line option as a
workaround. Thanks for notifying us, though!

-Ryan