[Snort-users] whether wireshark can be integrated with snort??

Sadanand Ghagare sadanandgh at ...11827...
Tue May 19 12:32:23 EDT 2009

We will b having this setup on windows 2003 server. Whether there will b any
possibility of configuration or application conflict between wireshark and
snort??

--

Thanks & Regards

Sadanand G.