[Snort-users] Snort 2.8.5 Beta Now Available

Steven Sturges steve.sturges at ...1935...
Mon May 18 09:01:14 EDT 2009

This is a beta version, so should be used for testing the
new features, preparing your systems to upgrade, etc.

We do not recommend using any of the beta's (2.8.5 or other
versions) on production networks where protection is critical.

Cheers
-steve