[Snort-users] Blacklisting for Snort 2.8.4.1

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Wed May 13 22:45:21 EDT 2009

Hi Jimmy,

I don't have any plans to add flexresp support at this time, doing it
inline is a much more sure solution than trying to do a TCP session
snipe and has a much greater chance of success (100%) as well.  If
someone can make a convincing use case then it could be a future
feature though.

Marty