[Snort-users] Certin ET rulesets and 100 percent usage.

Randal T. Rioux randy at ...13561...
Thu May 7 21:39:04 EDT 2009

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't using Snort to implement an IP
blocklist sub-optimal? Isn't this a better task for your firewall?

I just think an IDS should stick to what it does best.

Randy