[Snort-users] snortrules-snapshot not sustainable?

Matt Watchinski mwatchinski at ...1935...
Wed May 6 18:03:42 EDT 2009

Rule packages will be getting smaller in the next couple weeks, as we
drop some of the other versions.  Additionally after we switch
beta.snort.org over to snort.org we'll be investigating other ways to
distribute things.

Cheers,
-matt