[Snort-users] Breaking SSL

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz luis.daniel.lucio at ...11827...
Thu Mar 26 03:47:54 EDT 2009

Thankx Paul

However I was trying to install this and it seems that snort 2.8.x is not
compatible.  There are many struc errors that gcc 4.3.2 refuses to compile.

I was looinkg for other option, I've found the breach ssl module
(http://www.sourcefire.com/partners/technology) however I couldnt found source.

Does any one knows where to get this?

TIA

LD